National brokers, like many in the broking sector, are changing and developing rapidly, which presents something of a challenge for insurers that are keen to grow alongside their national broker
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation