Allianz is expecting some EUR10m (£6.9m) in damage claims from the winter storms Gerda and Hanne, which hit Germany earlier this month.
Although sizeable, the claim is only 7% in terms of claims
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims