Last year the Association of British Insurers highlighted the problem local authorities were facing with bogus personal injury claims, calling on them to introduce robust campaigns to tackle the p
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship