A survey conducted by MORI for The Guardian at the start of the year found that over half (56%) of 70,000 teachers polled said their morale was lower than when they joined the teaching profession.
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss