Corporate social responsibility is a prominent issue occupying the collective minds of boardrooms in the UK today. And it has long been about much more than simply handing over cheques to charity.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud