In 2004, the claimant suffered an ankle injury following an encounter with a great dane. He brought a claim in negligence and under s2(2) of the Animals Act 1971 (liability for damage done by animals
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?