Chair: Anthony Gould, editor in chief, Incisive Media insurance division - Amanda Stevens, vic...
Chair: Anthony Gould, editor in chief, Incisive Media insurance division
- Amanda Stevens, vice-president, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
Amanda Stevens is a partner and head of the personal injury group at Charles Russell. She is Apil's 'Rehabilitation Champion'.
- Ashton West, CEO, Motor Insurers' Bureau
Ashton West joined the MIB as CEO in April 2003. He has been in the insurance industry for over 30 years involved in claims and management. He participated in the working party for the development of the Personal Injury Pre-Action Protocol and Code of Best Practice on Rehabilitation.
- David Rowley, editor, Employee Rewards & Benefits
David Rowley has been editor of Employee Rewards & Benefits Magazine for the last two years.
- Gary Booton, director of health, safety and environment, EEF
Gary has a number of roles within the Engineering Employers' Federation. Chief among these is to represent the views of the membership to government at both a national and European level.
- Helen Harwood, editor of RehabReview, Rehabwindow
Helen is editor of RehabReview, an e-newsletter from Rehabwindow, which is an online resource offering information on disability and rehabilitation.
- Justin Jacobs, head of liability, motor and risk pricing, Association of British Insurers
Justin leads the ABI's work to reform the personal injury compensation system, including publishing Care and Compensation in December 2005 to propose radical reforms to speed up the claims process, reduce costs and promote rehabilitation.
- Lynn Rouse, deputy editor, Post
Lynn has been deputy editor of Post since January 2005, before which she was features editor and a member of the reporting team.
- Mark Baylis, consultant
A self-employed consultant, Mark Baylis manages the IUA-ABI Rehabilitation Working Party, which he helped to found in 1998. He edited the three UK bodily injury awards studies.
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers