Insurance premiums in Ireland will not fall unless the cost and frequency of claims is reduced, according to Ian Stuart, managing director at Eagle Star Insurance Company (Ireland).
Mr Stuart said
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?