NU: THE LAST 12 MONTHS
- Announces 900 staff jobs are to go across its life and general businesses, with 630 in the latter - half of those compulsory. 50 managers are also made redundant i
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020