The future for insurance brokers will increasingly be in the advice and consulting space, according to John Nicholson, head of the corporate client practice at Marsh.
Speaking at the Institute of
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair