Hurricane Katrina was the costliest and one of the five deadliest hurricanes in US history. With economic losses estimated at $125bn (Â£64.1bn) - of which $45bn was insured in the private market, acco
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in