Hurricane Katrina was the costliest and one of the five deadliest hurricanes in US history. With economic losses estimated at $125bn (Â£64.1bn) - of which $45bn was insured in the private market, acco
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'