Lord Hunt, president, Case Management Society, challenged delegates to work in co-operation to force the government to "stop treating rehabilitation as a Cinderella service".
Speaking about the
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal