In October 2006, Ordnance Survey launched what it claimed was the first digital map dataset showing the weight, width and height restrictions applying to road bridges in the UK. This is just one o
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes