In October 2006, Ordnance Survey launched what it claimed was the first digital map dataset showing the weight, width and height restrictions applying to road bridges in the UK. This is just one
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair