Traditionally the time for reflecting on the past 12 months and making predictions for the future, there is perhaps no better time than now, as we enter a new year, to assess the health of
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven