Those in the insurance industry are often reluctant to admit a legal decision has gone in their favour. Too often in the past they have been given some good news, only to find something else comes
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair