Bricks and mortar are as safe as houses - so the saying goes - but recent months have shown even the safest of bets can have sticky moments as house prices stagnate and buyers disappear.
But how bad is
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?