The long-awaited opening up of the Brazilian reinsurance market is set to begin today - 17 April 2008 - with the Brazilian regulators expecting the market to double in size as a result. Lloyd's, Swiss
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland