Experts have revealed both sides of the story from the front line, following the devastating effects of last summer's floods.
Paul Hendy, director at the National Flood Forum, spoke of the traumatic
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Honcho secures investment from Maven