The case of Beary v Pall Mall Investments (2005) reaffirms the Court of Appeal's decision in White v Paul Davidson and Taylor (2004), which was reported in Post Magazine, (13 January 2005).
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals