The case of Beary v Pall Mall Investments (2005) reaffirms the Court of Appeal's decision in White v Paul Davidson and Taylor (2004), which was reported in Post Magazine, (13 January 2005).
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in