Extreme weather events have become a part of life for many UK homeowners and businesses, and the insurance industry is responding to an ever-increasing number of flood-related claims
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020