Mr Justice Simon has ruled in Nizami and Kamuluden v Butt (9 February 2006) that in cases falling under the predictable costs scheme - road traffic accident cases that occurred after 5 October 200
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience