Two recent Court of Appeal decisions in Brookes v South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (2005) and Rugby Joinery (UK) Ltd v Whitfield (2005) help clarify the approach that should be
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech