A method of drying flood-damaged properties that 'super heats' buildings is attracting significant interest from damage management firms, as well as loss adjusters and insurers. The technique is
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation