Size does matter in the mega-yacht sector and, in September, the Monaco Yacht Show will undoubtedly attract many yachting brokers and insurers, keen to add more high-net-worth owners to their book
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes