The prospect of insurers footing the bill for a deluge of work-related stress claims dwindled this month, after the House of Lords agreed with judicial guidelines set out by the Court of Appeal in
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk