Heritage is hot, judging from last year's History Matters campaign, which revealed huge public support for UK heritage. "In one weekend alone, more than one million people visited historic venues,
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk