Martin Baylis, technical claims consultant at Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance, questioned why health experts "can't agree on care regimes".
In response, Colin Ettinger, partner at Irwin Mitchell,
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Ex-Towergate boss appointed MD of GRP’s Green Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?