I voted against the demutualisation of Standard Life. Anyone who has read this column before would not expect me to do anything else - I did so not simply to be oppositionalist but because I have
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT