The claim (pleaded at £87.8m) was brought by the trustees of the Malmesbury Estate (the claimants) against Strutt and Parker (the defendant) for negligence in connection with leases and car parks at
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?