The Working Time Regulations 1998 place a limit of 48 hours of work per week that a worker can be required to work, though this can be disapplied by prior agreement. Increasingly, a breach of the
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m