A strong contingent of London market underwriters will be at the annual conference of the International Union of Marine Insurance, which returns to Tokyo next week after a break of 11 years.
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC