"In a regulated market it is necessary that the most serious breaches of regulations are punished appropriately and that the lessons that emerge are evident to the market as a whole."
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims