The onus for developing enterprise risk management should be on companies themselves, rather than on legislators, Pricewaterhouse Coopers said this week following the publication of its survey on
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair