The fight against suspicious transactions is being given increasing priority by the Financial Services Authority, as it seeks to clamp down on the intermediaries under its remit acting inappropria
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms