Critical illness insurance has suffered a significant reversal of fortune after years of impressive growth with sales of new individual policies falling by 8.7% in 2003, according to a new report
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020