Despite a decline in numbers and a massive increase in money owed to them, 85% of bodyshops in the UK remain profitable.
According to the 2007 Refinish Industry Survey, labour rates have grown by 4
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned