When a claim IS first intimated, a key objective for the person investigating, be it the insurer, adjuster or lawyer, is to establish a rapport with the insured so that all available information is ob
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Rising star: Daniel Whitfield, Swinton
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk