In Norton v Corus UK Ltd (13 November 2006), the claimant was aware of his symptoms in 1992. He ceased working in 1998 but did not seek legal advice until a relative successfully pursued a claim
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?