There have been two clear sets of winners since solicitors' professional indemnity insurance was deregulated at the start of the decade - the solicitors themselves and their brokers.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property