The claimant sustained personal injury in December 2001 after driving into a pothole in a road that the council was the relevant highway authority for. The council's highways inspector had inspected
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal