This August, while most of us were wishing for the heatwave to return, property insurers were hoping for rain. A total of 15 months of below average rainfall followed by record breaking temperatur
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall