The Insurance Drainage Forum is hoping to get a 100% sign-up on its drainage claims agreement, revealed Doug Shaw, secretary of the Property Claims Forum and chairman of the IDF.
Mr Shaw said that
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Analysis: Why Allianz is pursuing 100% of Euler Hermes