The Insurance Drainage Forum is hoping to get a 100% sign-up on its drainage claims agreement, revealed Doug Shaw, secretary of the Property Claims Forum and chairman of the IDF.
Mr Shaw said that
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'