The House of Lords decision in Goodes v East Sussex CC (2000) concluded that section 41 of the Highways Act 1980 did not impose an actionable duty on highway authorities to prevent or remove
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator