With the General Election looming, the Conservative Party's efforts to win voters from the business fraternity are gathering pace. And, despite its campaign being bruised by the Howard Flight affa
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%