The claimant was a self-employed foreman working at Wembley Stadium. A crane operator moved a skip full of concrete. As he did so, a piece of rope dangling from the skip dislodged a temporary platform
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned