The claimant was a self-employed foreman working at Wembley Stadium. A crane operator moved a skip full of concrete. As he did so, a piece of rope dangling from the skip dislodged a temporary platform
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up