The first and biggest decision for insurers on any major claim is getting the reserve right. However, this is not as easy as it sounds nor is it a new issue - many in the industry can remember
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Honcho secures investment from Maven