The second hearing into the Buncefield Oil Depot dispute will take place on 30 October, the judge pr...
The second hearing into the Buncefield Oil Depot dispute will take place on 30 October, the judge presiding over the case announced this week.
The announcement coincides with a decision by the law firm representing the residents affected by the blast to relaunch their previously postponed group litigation order.
Des Collins, senior partner at Collins solicitors, explained: "We have a different agenda from the law firms representing the insurance industry and its commercial policyholders."
Senior Master Turner is set to issue his summary report to Hertfordshire Oil Storage's law firm, Davies Arnold Cooper, which will then distribute it to the claimant solicitors - at which point it will become public.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting