The end of polarisation is set to make the financial services market more competitive. Whether dealing with tied agents, multi-tied or independents, the aim is to give the consumer greater choice.
- MIB could be on the hook for claims under Green Cards regime
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Allianz UK sheds CIO in restructure
- Ageas office closures follow loss of Vauxhall contract
- Ageas to close Port Solent and Stoke operations
- CII launches Society of Claims Professionals
- Ageas to outsource IT operations amid wider restructure