The handling of client monies will be one of the Financial Services Authority's highest priorities for the coming year. There are two reasons: firstly, principle 10 of the authority's Principles f
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship