The handling of client monies will be one of the Financial Services Authority's highest priorities for the coming year. There are two reasons: firstly, principle 10 of the authority's Principles
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?