ANTHONY GOULD, EDITOR IN CHIEF, POST.
Earlier this month, Post hosted its annual Question Time event, focused this year on general insurance broking and held at the London Stock Exchange.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Zego to offer ‘flexible’ business insurance through challenger bank Starling